The Arthur Lake was formed when Created Wilson Dam was built on Pravara river and it serves as the most beautiful landscape for admiring a beautiful sunset followed by overnight camping and star gazing.
- Difficulty level: Leisure Trip
- Duration: 1.5/2 days
- Best Time: Post Monsoon/Winter/Summer
- Base Village: Bhandadara
- Contact No: To set up tents (Rs. 600 per tent )+ food (Rs. 200 dinner+breakfast+ lunch on request)
- Café Dam Corner: (Sanjay Bhau Bhajji Vala) 09423749953
- Bhandadara Nisarg Paryatan: 07057730214, 09657476571.
- Estimated Cost: Rs. 800-1000